We work with individual leaders to:
- Clarify career goals.
- Confirm career plans and objectives.
- Identify and develop critical skills and competencies
- Address performance improvement needs and measure progress
- Improve communication effectiveness with superiors, peers
and subordinate teams
- Improve planning and execution with and among subordinate
- Understand and navigate organization challenges and opportunities
- Anticipate and plan for organizational change
- Develop and execute a plan of continuous learning
Our broad network of professional relationships enables me
to quickly form alliances when necessary to provide the right
mix of resources and expertise to successfully help you achieve
Mentoring High Potential People of Color (POC)
We work with high potential people of color to:
- Expand organization knowledge
- Expand critical skills and behaviors
- Solicit balanced, constructive feedback
- Plan for sustained professional development
- Measure progress
- Support continuous learning and development through mentoring
- Maximize relationships with senior leaders, peers, customers
and team members
- On board with new companies and transition to new roles.
- Understand and navigate the political landscape.
Candidates for these coaching and mentoring services
American, Latino, and Asian men and women who are high performing
of color in key roles ; who model organization values, demonstrate
a growing command of critical organization competencies and are
identified as likely future leaders in your organization.
Program benefits to your organization
include, creating an awareness by participants of the organization’s
of their success by offering a thoughtful coaching and mentoring
process that strengthens their capabilities and the likelihood of
The Program also improves organizational recruiting effectiveness,
improves retention, improves leadership bench strength, creates
an inclusive leadership culture, and improves leadership collaboration
and decision making.